主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2023-12-28 12:30:58 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
A particularly on news sites. Native ads can easily be hidden in the content. Mobile ads work for both PPC advertising and native ads. You can even find them when you perform a search query. I typed “content marketing instructions” into Google and got the following result: contentmarketingad This is actually PPC advertising, but it looks like a normal search result. It could also be a normal blog post. It's not easy to distinguish the ad from the rest, even though the ad is clearly labeled as an ad. When I click on the link I end up on this page: newscredad A white paper to download.
Although this is a lead magnet, it still somehow fits my search query. Here's a more traditional PPC ad for comparison: contentmarketingad This is a completely normal paid advertisement and is immediately recognizable as such. I would only click philippines photo editor on it if I was , not otherwise. Native ads can be found everywhere. Many websites have a native advertising section marked “from our sponsors” or “from our advertising partners”. Here is the New York Times website and an ad from Adobe : adobead Although I know that in this case it is advertising (because the ad is clearly marked), the offer and the value proposition still convince me. When I click on the link I end up on this page: adobead However, the site contains helpful information.

The ad made me curious and the landing page keeps its promise. This is a good example of successful native advertising. Native ads are often compared to content marketing , but they are not the same. Native ads are advertising, but the content is often written by content marketers. This content can still be educational and informative, but the end goal of this content is always to sell a product or service. Cases where native ads work Ads that adapt to their environment are the solution to many problems that often arise with paid advertising. Firstly, these ads are not blocked. In , . million Americans used ad blocking programs.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |